Schweppes 1783 Club Terms and Conditions
- You must be aged 18 or over and reside in Great Britain to join the Schweppes 1783 Club (“1783 Club”).
- The 1783 Club sends benefits such as exclusive taste samples, event invitations and other offers (together, “Schweppes Offers”) to its members.
- Use of the 1783 Club website is subject to the website’s terms and conditions
- Schweppes Offers are subject to availability and no guarantees are made as to the Schweppes Offers you will receive.
- The 1783 Club is administered by Coca-Cola European Partners Great Britain Limited (“We” or “Us”).
- Additional terms and conditions may apply for optional elements of the 1783 Club, including any Schweppes Offers. These will be provided to you in full or via a link when we contact you about them. By participating in optional elements of the club such as events you will be considered to have accepted the additional terms and conditions.
- To the extent permitted by law, We accept no liability for any damage, loss or injury arising from your membership of the 1783 Club.
- Schweppes Offers are non-transferable, non-negotiable, non-refundable and, unless stated otherwise, have no cash value or alternatives.
- Your 1783 Club membership (including any Schweppes Offers) is personal to you. You may not share any Schweppes Offers with anyone else unless expressly stated in the terms of a Schweppes Offer. Only one 1783 Club account may be created or used per person.
- We may (i) stop you from claiming or participating in a Schweppes Offer; (ii) block you from participating in any future Schweppes Offers; and/or (iii) revoke your membership of the 1783 Club if we consider, in our reasonable opinion, that you are acting contrary to these terms, the spirit of these terms and/or that you are unfairly taking advantage of or are abusing a Schweppes Offer in any way.
- These terms and conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Welcome to the Schweppes 1783 Club website (Website).
This Website is owned by Coca-Cola European Partners Great Britain Limited, a limited company, registered in England and Wales under company number 00027173 whose registered office is at Pemberton House, Bakers Road, Uxbridge, England, UB8 1EZ and administered by Mesh Marketing Limited, 12-16 Laystall Street, London, EC1R 4PF.
In these Terms we/our/us means Coca-Cola European Partners Great Britain Limited, and you/your means you as a user of the Website.
- USE OF THE WEBSITE
- By using the Website, you signify your agreement to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to accept these Terms, you should not use the Website. By joining the Schweppes 1783 Club you agree to the 1783 Club Terms and Conditions.
- We reserve the right to change these Terms at any time. Your continued use of the Website after such changes are posted will be deemed agreement on your part to these Terms, as amended.
- To join the 1783 Club you must be over 18 years of age, reside in the UK and you must set up an account (Account) by completing an online registration form. Please ensure that the information that you provide to us is accurate and up to date.
- You may only hold one Account for the Website.
- ACCESSING OUR WEBSITE
- Access to our Website is permitted on a temporary basis and we reserve the right to suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our Website without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- We may update our Website from time to time, and may change the content at any time. The content on our Website is provided for general information only.
- Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our Website, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our Website is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
- If we permit you to post or provide any information on or via this Website, you must ensure that such information does not contravene any applicable laws or infringe any person’s legal rights. We do not monitor or edit documents or files posted or provided to us by third parties and accordingly we do not accept any responsibility for any damage or loss you may suffer.
- You agree that you will not:
- attempt to decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise to derive source code from the Website;
- tamper with, hinder the operation of, make unauthorised modifications to the Website including attempting to interfere with the access of any user, host or network;
- use the Website for any activities which breach any laws or regulations or infringe any third party rights;
- remove, obscure, or alter any copyright notices, trademarks, or other proprietary rights notices of ours or any third party;
- use the personal information of another person in order to access or use the Website; and
- transmit any bug, virus or other disabling feature to or through the Website.
- Where you are provided with a user ID, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures you must treat such information as confidential and you must not disclose it to any third party.
- You are responsible for all activity on your Account and for the accuracy of all information and requests sent using your username, password or any other personal identification implemented to identify you.
- You must notify us immediately of any unauthorised use of your account, or other account related security breach of which you are aware.
- If you inform us, or if we have reason to believe that, unauthorised use is being made of the Website (whether by you or through your account) then, without prejudice to our other rights and remedies, we may suspend or terminate your access to the secure areas of the Website immediately without compensation (and without notice to you).
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Website, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- You may save and print copies of extracts from this Website in hard copy for your personal use or the use of others within your organisation.
- You may supply a copy of any extract from this Website to an individual third party for their personal use only, provided that:
- you acknowledge that this Website is the source of the extract, and include the address of the Website and the date of the extract in any such copy;
- you inform the third party that these licence conditions apply to him and he must comply with them;
- you copy the extract in full with no amendment or editing;
- the extract is not supplied for any commercial purpose or for a fee; and
- the extract is not incorporated in any other work or publication.
- If you wish to reproduce or use information from this Website beyond the Terms of this licence, please contact us for express consent. You can contacts us:
- by calling us at 020 7812 0818; or
- by addressing your request to Mesh Marketing Limited, 12-16 Laystall Street, London, EC1R 4PF
- We provide the Website on an “as is” and “as available” basis and to the fullest extent permissible by law we do not guarantee that our Website will meet particular requirements, or be available, accessible, uninterrupted, timely, secure or operate without error, or that it will be free from viruses, worms, trojans or other harmful elements. We recommend that you protect your equipment by having appropriate anti-virus software in place.
- Where our Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources so we assume no responsibility for the content of such sites. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
- To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other Terms which may apply to our Website or any content on it, whether express or implied.
- We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with use of, or inability to use, our Website; or use of or reliance on any content displayed on our Website. In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- Nothing in these Terms is intended to exclude or limit for any liability that cannot be excluded or limited by law.
We may at any time, without notice, terminate your Account and/or block access by you to your Account if we consider that you have breached any of the terms of these Terms.
- LINKING TO OUR WEBSITE
We reserve the right in our absolute discretion to prohibit any link from another site to materials or information on this Website without notice. Any link to material or information on this Website must be neither misleading nor deceptive and must fairly indicate this Website as the destination of the link. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- APPLICABLE LAW
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England in relation to any dispute in relation to them.